How to order custom art
- Place your order via the shop section and follow the instructions that follow. Or feel free to drop me a message with any questions using the contact form.
- For portraits we require a good quality photo for reference. The larger the better. Please understand it is very difficult to work with small or grainy photos or photos taken at angles or in strong lighting.
- We will contact you within 24 hours of your order being placed to discuss the custom art you require.
- You will receive a complete or near-complete preview of your image within a week of placing your order. You can use this opportunity to give feedback and request any changes.
- When you are happy with the work, we will send you the full size and full quality digital image or arrange delivery of your print.
Our personal guarantee
- If we cannot complete your order for any reason we will refund your payment in full.
- Our preferred method of payment is Paypal as this provides you with buyer protection and assurance when placing your order.
- There may be times when our artists have a back log of work to complete, but we will let you know about any delays and give you the opportunity to postpone or cancel your order should you wish.
- It is our goal to provide a friendly and efficient service from the moment we make contact. If you have any questions, special requests or uncertainties, please let us know and we’ll do our best to help. It is very important to us that you are happy with your custom art.
- We aim to send a near-complete preview within 1 week of the order being placed, but the time to complete the final painting will depend on any revisions or changes you require.
- If you want our artists to repaint your portrait from another photo or to another specification after they have started work, you will incur an additional 30% redraw fee. So please be sure of what you want before placing your order.
- We will replace lost or damaged items, but we cannot be held responsible for postal delays so please order any prints with plenty of time before any birthdays or other special date.
- If you prefer that we don’t share your custom art in our portfolios please let us know and we will honour your wishes.